2011年9月1日 星期四

31 Week Note 三十一週的狀況

From Similac:
Week 31 brings some new body changes — with benefits! You might notice your hair is fuller and more healthy, and your nails are growing at a record pace. You can thank your pregnancy hormones for these unexpected beauty benefits.

Your Baby's Development This Week
This week, your baby's body and brain continue to make the connections that enable her systems to work as a whole. Also:
Your baby weighs more than 3 pounds and is 11 incheslong, about the length of an asparagus spear.
Your baby's lungs now are more developed but are not completely mature.
You might notice that your baby has more defined periods of being awake (and active) or asleep.


My back bone is now better since I adjust the way I sleep again. I notice because I turned my back toward to the bed the the baby's weight caused the back pain. Now I wear the belly belt while I sleep so I don't have to worry baby drop to one side when I sleep on the side and this way it reduce the pain :)
Now only the bottom join bones hurt but it doesn't cause too much inconvenience.

沒有留言:

張貼留言