2011年7月24日 星期日

27W 二十七週更多Baby動態



Since 24W Zihuan's movement can be seen from outside.

7/16 We went see Transformers 3, but the sound effect was too loud and caused baby kept kicking. So I might have to stop going to theater for nor on. I don't think he likes the noise.

7/17 The baby starts moving a lot in the afternoon. (Go to his blog to check out his pervious movement record).

7/24 I put a little book against my belly and was saw the book moved because of Zihuna's kicking.

After I ate the chili I made the baby kicked a lot, not sure he likes it or not.

Usually when I lay down the baby moves more, sometime when I flip over to change sleeping position, he changes, too. Maybe I didn't give him enough space.

When I get up late, Zihuan would kick me and let me know he wants to eat. I think breakfast.



寶寶的動態是讓媽媽知道寶寶的心情唷!

沒有留言:

張貼留言